Monday, October 1, 2012

New Affiliate: Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel (083112)

Your voice. Your Impact. Your Reward.
 

One of our new affiliates offers membership in the Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel.

Earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more.(no landline required with this homescan signup)

What is the National Consumer Panel?
The National Consumer Panel focuses on measuring consumer attitudes and behavior. The panel is made up of people just like you, whose opinions help manufacturers and retailers make decisions on what products to develop or improve.

Your voice will be heard by manufacturers and retailers!
As a panel member, the National Consumer Panel will provide you with a hand-held scanner. Every time you or members of your household shop, you'll use the scanner to scan the barcodes on all of your purchases.

Then, once a week, you'll send us your purchase information. It's as easy as that!

You will make a difference!
The National Consumer Panel is a "mini-USA" that represents all types of Americans. Manufacturers and retailers will look at the information you send us to decide what products to make and sell to consumers all across the country. Your consumer voice will make a difference.

We need you! Whether you buy a little or a lot, we want your opinions to be heard. Complete the signup form today!

Your reward
As an actively participating member you'll earn gift points that are redeemable for name-brand merchandise, including electronics equipment, jewelry, household items, toys and more, from our gift catalog! And the longer you stay on the panel, the more points you'll earn.

Each week you scan and send us your purchase information you'll earn entries into our MANY exciting sweepstakes - increasing your odds of winning! For instance, with our Grand Prix sweepstakes you could win up to $20,000, a fabulous vacation valued at $25,000, or even a new car or truck!

How do I join?
Simply fill out the registration form and you'll be on your way! All information you provide is completely confidential. See their privacy statement for more details.

Entry Form: http://strk.enlnks.com/aff_c?offer_id=144&aff_id=10090&aff_sub=Disney Contests&file_id=3183" target="_blank"


Disney Contests & Sweepstakes searches every day for new opportunities you can enter. CLICK to add Disney Contests & Sweepstakes to your "Favorites" menu and check back here regularly; or "Like" our Disney Contests Facebook Page
Please support our website: Shop Amazon for School or Free Grocery Coupons

21 comments:

  1. They haven't excepted from my 84119 zip yet. But I keep on trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this one yet - I do lots of others, though, so maybe I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if this is for me. I can see me forgetting all the time to scan things. Thanks for the offer thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been doing this for almost a year now. It is really awesome. I love that my purchases make a difference to companies

    myfreebi3s at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing more detailed info on the Nielson scanner. I am going to keep trying til they accept my area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried this yet but heading over now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Thanks for the info! I'm headed there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely heading there now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something to check out for sure! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds good! Worth taking a look now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen Boehme
    I have been trying for the last couple weeks with no luck. There is no openings in my area. As much shopping as I do, this might be a good thing to do. I also wish I could do the tv one too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They haven't taken my zip code yet! I'd love to get one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds interesting,I see a lot of people talking about it but I just never looked into it. I think I will look into more now

    ReplyDelete
  14. I recently signed up. Haven't won anything yet, but am earning points. It's easy to do - not much of an inconvenience. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This would so neat to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i got my scanner but haven't set it up yet. I need to get moving!

    ReplyDelete