Monday, October 1, 2012

Disney Channel Fantasy Vacation Sweepstakes (103112)

You and your little princess. Sharing a moment in time.


You could win a fantasy-filled vacation from Disney Channel!Your time together is precious. That's why Disney Channel wants to send your family on a memorable 6-day, 5-night Walt Disney World® vacation to the grand opening of the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom® history.

New Fantasyland opens this December, and you could be among the first to explore new, enchanted castles, meet favorite characters like never before, and make memories that you'll cherish happily-ever-after.

ONE GRAND PRIZE a six day / five night trip for winner and three guests to Walt Disney World® Resort on December 4-9, 2012 for the opening day of Fantasyland, consisting of the following elements: [a] hotel accommodations (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for five (5) nights; [b] four (4) 6-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option and Water Park Fun & More Option; [c] a Disney Gift Card with a value of one thousand dollars ($1000), [d] if winner’s residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from Resort, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner’s residence (“airport of origin”) and Orlando International Airport; but if winner’s residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from Resort, then round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between winner’s residence and the hotel and [e] airport/hotel transfers if air transportation is provided.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Must be 8 years or older, as of entry, & legal resident of, & living within, the 50 U.S. Many will enter. One will win.

Entry Form: http://disney.go.com/partners/FantasyVacation/
Expires: October 31, 2012


Disney Contests & Sweepstakes searches every day for new opportunities you can enter. CLICK to add Disney Contests & Sweepstakes to your "Favorites" menu and check back here regularly; or "Like" our Disney Contests Facebook Page
Please support our website: Shop Amazon for School or Free Grocery Coupons
Get the Discover® Motiva Card and get your interest back! Apply Here!

10 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Savnnah and can i plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz win im 10 years old and im really sad cause` my parents took me there when i was only 7 on my b-day but that was with a lil` card thing and now they cant afford it so plz let me win i`ve been wanting to go to disneyland or world forever!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is richelle and my family has been going through a lot in these past few years and I want to win this vacation so they can get their mind off of it.I am ten years old andi really want to win this vacation.:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desperate but who can blame you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No ur just desperate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is wrong that the age group between the ages 5and7 does not have a chances to win. If I would not have lost my job my two girls and I was going to Disney World but unfortunatly we have to save money for the things we need and not the things we want. Jaylen and McKenzie mother

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would really love the chance to go to disney world for they're new opening im 11 and my mom and dad are stressed i think tis will take there mind of of all of it

    ReplyDelete
  7. im 6 years old i want to go to disney world so bad my papa died while we were at disney world and my dad had to leave. my mommy,sissy,brother,and me cried i was so sad i would love to go agin so can you please let me go to disney world

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm 10years old and i have never ben to disney world and i realy want to go. it would be a life changing day,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hanna Antigo,WI

    Hi I would love to go to disney because my little sister is having a surgery soon because she has cerabel palscie and I would love to see her have fun before that terouble time for us ! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! I would love to join. If I win, I'll take my little girl with me. She's a Disney channel avid viewer.

    ReplyDelete