Friday, April 5, 2013

Win a Trip for 4 to Universal Orlando® Resort (043013)

Travel Channel is giving away the ultimate family adventure! 

One lucky winner and 3 guests will enjoy the action and fun of Universal Orlando’s 2 amazing theme parks — Universal's Islands of Adventure® and Universal Studios Florida® — where they can experience the epic new TRANSFORMERS: The Ride–3D opening summer 2013.

Plus, they can dine, dance and play the night away at the Universal CityWalk® entertainment complex, home of the Blue Man Group, and stay in the heart of the excitement at the luxurious Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.

Start Your Next Journey by Winning It!
We're giving away the trip of a lifetime, and the more you know about Travel Channel, the better you'll do. Take our daily multiple-choice quiz, and enter for your chance to win.

COME BACK EVERY DAY
Enter daily for your chance to win, and take & win our daily multiple-choice quiz to be entered twice that day. The more you know about Travel Channel, the better you'll do!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. 21 years or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, whichever is greater. Ends 4/30/13.

Entry Form: http://www.travelchannel.com/sweepstakes
Expires: April 30, 2013


Disney Contests & Sweepstakes searches every day for new opportunities you can enter. CLICK to add Disney Contests & Sweepstakes to your "Favorites" menu and check back here regularly; or "Like" our Disney Contests Facebook Page

Please support our website:

2 comments:



  1. Jolene BakerApril 21, 2013 at 10:28 PM

    I love going Universal Studio with my family before my mom passed I still love doing it but it just feels like where missing the glue of the family Make me wonder how much time we have left with each other . I am waiting for a transplant and my dad has had heart surgery 4 time . I want my son to spend as much time with me and my dad and my family. Because when my mom passed every thing kind of fell apart including my son world my husband at the time my son step dad moved out we tried working on our marriage and then me and my son we in a car accident were he had life threaten surgery a month later I ended up in a coma for two months and he was sent to life with his real dad for two year and now I have him back so I want to give him a monster of a time. Like we used to go Universal Studio or Just some where great every year before my mom passed . Before my son doesn't have any time left with us anymore. See my son has autism and I want him to remember us because he'll never remember my mom and how much she loved him I have picture of her with him at Universal Studio and Disney World and them just laughing but he'll never remember it. I wish he could. He made her face light up like the 4th of July. she loved him some much the conversion I had with her she asked how was her grandbaby and has he gotten any bigger? So my dream is to give my son Kamron A Fairytale vacation with his family his grandpa his auntie his cousin and me his mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fair, no Canadians...need more Disney contests for Canadians, we love Disney too.

    ReplyDelete