Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Disney Channel Teen Beach Movie Summer Vacation Sweepstakes (081913)

NEW SWEEPSTAKES:
The Teen Beach Movie Surf's Up Sweepstakes! Enter the Surf's Up Sweepstakes for a chance to win a surfboard autographed by the cast. 
http://disneycontests.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-teen-beach-movie-surfs-up.html

One Prize Winner and Three Guests Travel to Los Angeles, CA
KOWABUNGA! Also an autographed surfboard.




ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE:  A three (3) day / two (2) night trip for Grand Prize winner (“Grand Winner”) and three (3) guests (collectively, “Group”) to the Los Angeles, CA area (“City”), on Sponsor-selected dates (“Trip”) to meet selected cast members of Disney Channel’s original movie, Teen Beach Movie, subject to availability (“Meet and Greet”), consisting of the following elements for the Group:

[1] hotel accommodations at a Best Western® branded hotel (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for two (2) nights at the Best Western in Santa Monica, CA; [2] a Meet and Greet (subject to availability) with Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell who will present Winner with an autographed surf board; [3] hotel/Meet and Greet transfers;

[4] if Grand Winner’s residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the City, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near Grand Winner’s residence (“airport of origin”) and a Sponsor-selected airport in or near the City; but if Grand Winner’s residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the City, round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between Grand Winner’s residence and the hotel and

[5] airport/hotel transfers if air transportation is provided.  All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Grand Winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Grand Winner’s residence and any airport of origin, alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls.  Travel, lodging, Meet and Greet are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor’s approval.

NO PURCHASE/TEXT NECESSARY.  Void where prohibited.  Open only to persons, who are, as of entry, 8-18 years of age or parent/legal guardian of eligible child, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 U.S. or D.C.Here is the

HERE IS THE RULES Page.

Entry Form: http://disney.go.com/partners/beach/
Expires: August 19, 2013

Disney Contests & Sweepstakes searches every day for new opportunities you can enter. CLICK to add Disney Contests & Sweepstakes to your "Favorites" menu and check back here regularly; or "Like" our Disney Contests Facebook Page
 

82 comments:

  1. I entered this sweepstakes at disneychannel.com/beach . I REALLY hope I win this trip to Nevada and go to Las Vegas! This is the chance of a lifetime for me, because I have NEVER been across the country before... Well, Almost, from FL to PA. Anyways..... Wish me luck! Thanks ya'l!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy hope I win this year because last year my friend won

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abraya I hope I win I would do enything to win this contest realy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I win I am so exited

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would do anything to win this!!!! I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a lucky felling that I'm going to win hope that lucky felling comes true for once!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Really hope I get it I always love helping my family and just a love the cast Love you ROSS LYNCH

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to win so bad I want to surf Miami beach I already meet the whole cast of teen beach movie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always wonted to surf but I don't have a surfboard so I hope I win

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is the best movie ever i am nine and this would be the best gift ever

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to win so I can have a surf board

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love teen beach movie i watched it 16 times i love it and me and my sister hope we win

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope me and my cousins and niece wins 5 people in my family r trying yay

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Teen beach movie me and my sister love the cast on the movie we watched it 19 times we love you guys we hope we win

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yall are so stupidly retared.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The movie ok but Mac has a nice butty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sydnei Cummings in calofora got 101

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope I win got 53

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi I am emma I want the surf board because I want to learn to surf so I can inpress my family and this boy I like

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi i would like to win surf board because it would be a cool way to end my summer and so that i can say i had a not bummer summer and plus i love teenbeachmovie i counted 102

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like to win an autographed surfboard so I think they said surf 127 times but if I win can I get to surfboards for me and my best friend

    ReplyDelete
  24. my kids love the teen beach movie and they watch it on august 18,2013 and they counted 85 times they said surf I hope they win it, it will make them very happy

    ReplyDelete
  25. I REALLY HOPE I WIN I GOT 80 TO 120

    ReplyDelete
  26. 146 i think i really want that surfboard its signed by the cast you know what im doin this to have fun

    ReplyDelete
  27. I hope I win got 62

    ReplyDelete
  28. I hope I win I got 62

    ReplyDelete
  29. GOOD LUCK TO EVERY BOTY

    ReplyDelete
  30. sure hope my granddaughter or grandson wins this surfboard, they have watched this move so much they know the songs and what they are saying too...watched it with them last night we counted between 86 and 125 surfboards....would be a nice birthday present for my grand d. love the movie.....glad to see a decent movie for children.. they watch the shows everyday.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. hi i am destiny i want the surf board so i can learn to surf

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really want to win so badly

    ReplyDelete
  33. i think it is 81 i really hope i win i am doing this for my little brother

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am trying to get in

    ReplyDelete
  35. The answer is 138 I hope

    ReplyDelete
  36. I hope I win. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  37. all these comments R SO STUPID

    ReplyDelete
  38. op op op opa gangman style aehhhhhhhhhh sexy ladies opopop

    ReplyDelete
  39. hhfkjvdfhpiodfjfuew9hwjfcmaeiworjde0wpoirskdfmwes

    ReplyDelete
  40. davidtemberton my number is 100

    davidtemberton my number is 100






    ReplyDelete
  41. You know when I said 127 I change my mind I ment 125

    ReplyDelete
  42. I don't know maybe it is 127 or 125 I'm just so so nerves I have never won/or intered in a contest before. So scared

    ReplyDelete
  43. I hop i win becuse i like surf up and i am doing this for my big brother and my littel sister and good luck who wants to win im 10 years old good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I hope I win. It will mean a lot to me i will bring Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  45. I hop i win becuse i like surf up and i am doing this for my big brother and my littel sister good luck ever one who wants to win in 10 years old good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  46. ireally hope i win i love this movie i am ten and in my hole fe i neaver took a vacation

    ReplyDelete
  47. I really Hope I win

    ReplyDelete
  48. When do they announce the winner ???

    ReplyDelete
  49. does anyone know who won?????????

    ReplyDelete
  50. they didnt say surf 85 times they said it 125 times

    ReplyDelete
  51. I really want to win because it would be a gift

    ReplyDelete