Saturday, August 18, 2012

Justin Bieber In Concert Sweepstakes (090512)


If you are the Grand Prize winner of Radio Disney's "Justin Bieber in Concert" Sweepstakes, you will fly to Los Angeles to see Justin Bieber and Carly Rae Jepsen perform at Staples Center! Plus, you will win an acoustic guitar signed by Justin himself, and meet him in person!

No purchase necessary. The sweepstakes is open to anyone 16 years of age or younger who is a legal resident of the 50 United States, DC or Canada (excluding Quebec). Void where prohibited. Many will enter. Only one will win.

Radio Disney's "Justin Bieber in Concert" Sweepstakes Code Word of the Day is valid from 3:00 a.m. PT/6:00 am ET on the day it is announced on-air until 2:59 a.m. PT/5:59 am ET the following morning.

Entry Form: http://radio.disney.go.com/win/listen_to_win.html
Expires: September 5, 2012 at 3:00 pm


Disney Contests & Sweepstakes searches every day for new vacation contest opportunities you can enter. CLICK to add Disney Contests & Sweepstakes to your "Favorites" menu and check back here regularly; or "Like" our Disney Contests Facebook Page
Please support our website: Shop Amazon for School or Free Grocery Coupons

4 comments:

  1. I told my friend about this. :) Her daughter is 14, and she's in total love with Bieber. I'm too old for him (28!), and my daughter is too young (7).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I told my friend as well. Her daughter is also 14 and is so upset she couldn't get tickets for his concert here. They sold out in mere SECONDS!!! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a lot of girls who would die for this!! I'll have to enter for my niece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information!!
    When I saw your information then I become very happy because this information is very useful for music lover. Here I am providing information about Justin Bieber concert tickets, cheap Justin Bieber tickets 2012-13 and also tickets for Lady Gaga such as concert and tour dates and much more.

    ReplyDelete