Sunday, September 9, 2012

Finding Nemo: Just Keep Swimming Sweepstakes (013113)

Sea It. Believe It. Live It.


Grand Prize:
Stay in a family suite at the new Disney's Art of Animation Resort on a 5-night Walt Disney World Vacation including:
  • Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper and
  • Water Parks and More
  • VIP Seating at Finding Nemo - The Musical
  • And So Much More.
 First Prize: $100 Disney Store Shopping Card (5 winners).

As set forth in Section 1 of these Official Rules, you must be a member of DMR at the time of entry to enter the Sweepstakes. If you are not a member of DMR, you may become a member by visiting www.disneymovierewards.com (the “DMR Website”). Membership is free. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to Disney Movie Rewards members who are legal residents of the 50 US/DC/PR & Canada (excl. QC) 13 years & older only. Void in Quebec and where prohibited. CONTEST RULES: http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/sweepstakes/rules/nemo.

Entry Form: http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/sweepstakes/Nemo?cmp=dmov_dmr_url_nemosweeps_print
Expires: January 31, 2013





Disney Contests & Sweepstakes searches every day for new opportunities you can enter. CLICK to add Disney Contests & Sweepstakes to your "Favorites" menu and check back here regularly; or "Like" our Disney Contests Facebook Page
Please support our website: Shop Amazon for School or Free Grocery Coupons

7 comments:

  1. I love Nemo! Thanks for sharing.

    knickgirl_3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son loves nemo the movie and the stuff animals. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be so fun! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Disney World and I love Nemo :) We went when my kids were 7 and 10. Now they are 14 and 17! Time goes so quickly. Maybe I'll get to go back when I have grandkids....unless of course I win this amazing prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title, and thanks for giveaway, I would love to swim with Nemo (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete