Saturday, April 27, 2013

Peter Pan Magic Never Grows Up Sweepstakes (043013)

Let your dreams take flight with a magical trip to London

One (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a five (5) day/four (4) night trip to London, England. Trip includes: Round trip coach airfare for 4 (the Grand Prize winner and 3 travel companions) between the major international gateway airport nearest the Grand Prize winner’s residence (airport of origin) (selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion) and a London Metropolitan airport, as selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; four (4) nights Hotel accommodations at a participating Delta Vacations® Hotel in London selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (standard room, quad occupancy); and a 10-hour tour of London for 4 (collectively, the “Grand Prize Trip”).

Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: USD $5,810/CAD $5,790. ARV may vary from actual value, depending on date and point of departure. Any difference between stated and actual value shall not be awarded. All expenses not specifically mentioned in these Rules are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the winner’s residence and any airport of origin, alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Flights and accommodations will be issued as one Delta Vacations trip certificate valued at up to USD $5,100.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN TO DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS MEMBERS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, D.C., PUERTO RICO AND CANADA (EXCL. Quebec) 13 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes begins January 15, 2013 at 12:00:01 AM PT, ends April 30, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM PT. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.

Entry Form: http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/sweepstakes/peterpansweeps?cmp=dmov_dmr_url_peterpansweeps_print
Expires: April 30, 2013


Disney Contests & Sweepstakes searches every day for new opportunities you can enter. CLICK to add Disney Contests & Sweepstakes to your "Favorites" menu and check back here regularly; or "Like" our Disney Contests Facebook Page
Please support our website:

2 comments:

  1. All my 18 yr old daughter has ever wanted was to work for Disney. From the time she was 2, she has gone to Walt Disney World every year. She knows more about Disney than probably most employees. I can't think of a better gift than winning a trip to her Dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going Disney World with my family before my mom passed I still love doing it but it just feels like where missing the glue of the family Make me wonder how much time we have left with each other . I am waiting for a transplant and my dad has had heart surgery 4 time . I want my son to spend as much time with me and my dad and my family. Because when my mom passed every thing kind of fell apart including my son world my husband at the time my son step dad moved out we tried working on our marriage and then me and my son we in a car accident were he had life threaten surgery a month later I ended up in a coma for two months and he was sent to life with his real dad for two year and now I have him back so I want to give him a fairytale. Like we used to go Disney World or Just some where great every year before my mom passed . Before my son doesn't have any time left with us anymore. See my son has autism and I want him to remember us because he'll never remember my mom and how much she loved him I have picture of her with him at Disney World and them just laughing but he'll never remember it. I wish he could. He made her face light up like the 4th of July. she loved him some much the conversion I had with her she asked how was her grandbaby and has he gotten any bigger? So my dream is to give my son Kamron A Fairytale vacation with his family his grandpa his auntie his cousin and me his mommy

    ReplyDelete