The Grand Prize consists of one trip for two people to Orlando, Florida. The Grand Prize includes:
- Round-trip coach class air transportation, from a major airport nearest the winner’s residence for two (2) people (the winner and one(1) additional individual designated in writing by winner) who must travel together to Orlando. All travel must begin/end with the same major airport. Winner is responsible for ground transportation to/from-the-airport at point of origin. Airline selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sweepstakes winner and additional individuals must provide all documents required for air travel. Stopovers, open jaws, circle trips or frequent traveler mileages are not permitted. Once passengers are ticketed, an airline change fee must be paid by the winner to change flights or dates of travel. Additional costs including, but not limited to, seat assignments, baggage fee, etc. are determined by selected airline and will be the responsibility of the prizewinner.
- Hotel accommodations, standard double occupancy room and tax only for up to three (3) consecutive nights. Hotel accommodation does not include meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip.
- Full size rental car (vehicle rental and associated vehicle rental tax only) for four (4) days. Rental car must have a driver 25 years of age or older, have a valid driver’s license and major credit card (subject to terms and conditions of rental car company) and will be responsible for any associated additional costs (including insurance, gas, child seats, GPS, etc.).
- Two (2) single day/single park admission tickets to winner’s choice of the following attractions: Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, or SeaWorld Orlando.
- Up to $550 in spa treatments at an Orlando-area spa as selected by Visit Orlando in its sole discretion for two (2) people.
- One (1) $100 gift redeemable for an Orlando-are dining experience.
Entry Form: http://www.fromyouflowers.com/sweepstakes.htm
Expires: May 12, 2013