Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hallmark Channel Epic Family Getaway Sweepstakes (043013)

Celebrate family with Hallmark Channel.

You can win a family vacation to enjoy the action and fun of Universal Orlando Resort, home of the world's two most amazing theme parks. You can win a 3-night trip for 8.


There will be one (1) Prize (“Prize”) awarded. Prize winner (“Winner”) will receive a four (4) day, three (3) night trip for Winner and up to seven (7) guests (“Guests”) to Universal Orlando® Resort in Orlando, Florida. Trip will include round trip coach class air transportation for Winner and up to seven (7) Guests from a major commercial airport near Winner’s home (as determined by Prize Provider in their sole discretion) to Orlando, FL*; three (3) nights standard hotel accommodation (two rooms, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando® (or another on-site hotel as determined by Prize Provider in its sole discretion); non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, FL*; 3 Park Unlimited Passes for admission to Universal Studios Florida®, Universal’s Islands of Adventure® and Wet ‘n Wild for Winner and up to seven (7) Guests, and admission to one (1) Blue Man Group performance (exact time and date to be determined by Prize Provider in its sole discretion) for Winner and up to seven (7) guests.

Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United Sates and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older.

Entry Form: http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/Universal/sweepstakes
Expires: April 30, 2013


Disney Contests & Sweepstakes searches every day for new opportunities you can enter. CLICK to add Disney Contests & Sweepstakes to your "Favorites" menu and check back here regularly; or "Like" our Disney Contests Facebook Page

Please support our website:

3 comments:

  1. Not fair, us Canadians love Disney too. Need more contests for Canadians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going Universal Studio with my family before my mom passed but not it like where missing Harry Potter from Hogwarts. Make me wonder how much time we have left with each other if were all going to end up like Harry Potter's Parents .I am waiting for a transplant and my dad has had heart surgery 4 time is there time to tell all your love ones you love them . I want my son to spend as much time with me and my dad and my family before time runs out. My son my not get a lot of time with me or my dad due to our health problem and I want him to have as much time as he needs with us see my son has autism. I want him to remember us because he'll never remember my mom and she loved him more then life it self . I have pictures of her with him at Disney World and some from Universal Studio and they were just laughing but he'll never remember it because he was too young. I wish he could. He made her face light up like the 4th of July. she loved him some much. The conversion I had with her all she asked was how was her grandbaby and has he gotten any bigger? Later that day while she was napping she had a stroke that killed her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Universal Studios. This is truly on my bucket list this here is a dream come true. It would be so amazing to win.Wish I had known about the contest the day it started not that I had a chance to win it would have been nice. Life right now has thrown my family some curve balls. My family moved into my mother-in-law s home to help since we moved in my son and I have been sick. After 2 months I started to realize that whenever we had heavy snowfall with rapid melting or heavy rain that he and I would get sick.The room that we had made into a family room upstairs(so that we had our own getaway space and to stay out of her way so that she could get back to some normalcy) had a few cracks in the wall and ceiling,and well there is mold and mildew growing behind it.When it was taking hard we heard water coming in the behind the walls. The next day we weren't feeling good. The night before it rained so much that there was wide spread flooding the basement flooded we lost everything (she doesn't want to claim it on her insurance not sure the reason) while trying to pump water out with little success,the water would go down little by little so we were unable to go down there to get stuff out so as the result more mold and mildew as you can guess. My mother-in-law has had the heat on and the heater is in basement along with duct work which has pumped the spores into the living quarters. The water heater is broke so cold showers and my son and I have gotten very sick. I took my son he's 17 to the doctors to make sure it wasn't something else. We both have upper respiratory infections and was told that my son and I need to get out of the house now so that we don't have long term effects. We are moving in a few weeks I hope finding a home asap is hard. So this vacation isn't only just a dream come true but it's a very well needed and very much appreciative. I have my fingers crossed that I win my husband,two teen boys and myself need this so bad.Thank you for giving people the opportunity that would otherwise never be able to go (like my family)the chance to win an amazing vacation.

    ReplyDelete