Monday, April 29, 2013

#KayLovesFamily Sweepstakes with Disney World Vacation Prize (051213)

Kay Loves Family... and we want to hear all about YOURS!

GRAND PRIZE CAN BE TRIP 
TO ORLANDO AND WALT DISNEY WORLD
Create a custom scrapbook page featuring photos and captions all about why you love your family – whether it's the one you were born into or the one you've made your own. We'll add it to the Kay Loves Family Scrapbook. You will also be entered for a chance to win these fabulous prizes.
  • Weekly jewelry giveaways
  • A family vacation to the destination of your choice: Orlando, Florida theme parks; an Aspen, Colorado ski trip, or a Caribbean cruise!
Grand Prize (1): The Grand Prize winner will receive his/her choice of one (1) of the following three (3) trips: (A) 6-day/5-night trip for four (4) to Orlando, Florida, including round trip coach class air transportation from the major airport nearest the winner's residence to Orlando, Florida, round trip ground transportation between the airport and resort in Florida, five (5) nights hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy) at Disney's All Star Music, Sports or Pop Resort or similar, four (4) length of stay Ultimate park hopper passes which includes unlimited admission to the following theme parks: Magic Kingdom®, Disney-MGM Studios, Epcot®, Disney's Animal Kingdom®, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island, Disney Quest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, and Disney's Wide world of Sports® Complex, and $500, awarded in the form of a check, for the Grand Prize winner only; or (B) 4-day/3 night trip for four (4) to Aspen, Colorado, including round trip coach class air transportation from the major airport nearest the winner's residence to Aspen or Denver, Colorado, round trip ground transportation between the airport and resort, three (3) nights hotel accommodations [with one (1) bedroom and (1) bathroom condominium accommodation, based on quad occupancy] at the Grant Resort or similar, four (4) day equipment rental and lift tickets, and $500, awarded in the form of a check, for the Grand Prize winner only; or (C) 5-day/4-night cruise for four (4) aboard a Sponsor-selected Royal Caribbean Cruise, including round trip coach class air transportation from the major airport nearest the winner's residence to Tampa, Florida, round trip ground transportation between the airport and the pier, four (4) nights outside cabin accommodations aboard the Brilliance of the Seas or similar (based on quad occupancy) including ports at Tampa and Cozumel (ports subject to change), all meals and entertainment on board and $500, awarded in the form of a check, for the Grand Prize winner only.

Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry.

Entry Form: https://www.facebook.com/KayJewelers/app_383704475070331
Expires: May 12, 2013


Disney Contests & Sweepstakes searches every day for new opportunities you can enter. CLICK to add Disney Contests & Sweepstakes to your "Favorites" menu and check back here regularly; or "Like" our Disney Contests Facebook Page

2 comments:

  1. I love going camping with my family before my mom passed I still love doing it but it just feels like where missing the heart of the campfire. So it makes it me think how much time we have left with each other .I am waiting for transplant and my dad has had heart surgery 4 time so I want my son to spend as much time with me and my dad and my sister and my nephew

















































    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going camping with my family before my mom passed I still love doing it but it just feels like where missing the heart of the campfire. Make me wonder how much time we have left with each other .I am waiting for a transplant and my dad has had heart surgery 4 time . I want my son to spend as much time with me and my dad and my family before my son is doesn't get anymore time with us see my son has autism and I want him to remember us because he'll never remember my mom and she loved him I have picture of her with him at Disney World and her just laughing but he'll never remember it I wish he could. He made her face light up like the 4th of July she of him some much the conversion I had with her she asked how was her grandbaby and has he gotten any bigger?
















































    ReplyDelete