Monday, May 5, 2014

Katy Perry Fan Sweepstakes (061914)

Radio Disney & Disney Channel are partnering up with Katy Perry for the “Katy Perry: Ultimate Fan Experience sweepstakes!” 

One lucky winner will get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet Katy and experience life on her upcoming Prismatic World Tour! You will get a personal tour of the set, a photo op, plus, a one-on-one chat with Katy herself!


No purchase necessary. The sweepstakes is open to anyone 16 years of age or younger who is a legal resident of the 50 United States, DC or Canada (excluding Quebec). Enter the Code Word for official rules. Sweepstakes ends 6/19/14. Void where prohibited. Many will enter. Only one will win. Radio Disney's Katy Perry: Ultimate Fan Experience sweepstakes begins 3:00 am, 5/3/14 and ends 3:00 p.m., 6/19/14. The Code Word of the Day is valid from 3:00 am PT/6:00 am ET on the day it is announced on-air until 2:59 am PT/5:59 am ET the following morning.

Entry Form: http://music.disney.com/radio-disney
Expires: June 19, 2014

Disney Contests & Sweepstakes searches every day for new opportunities you can enter. CLICK to add Disney Contests & Sweepstakes to your "Favorites" menu and check back here regularly; or "Like" our Disney Contests Facebook Page

10 comments:

  1. Why does there have to be a code????? I don't get to listen to the radio alot and it is not very fair......

    ReplyDelete
  2. who one the competion

    ReplyDelete
  3. =( I'm so sad I couldn't enter I was late. SO BUM =( :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. #I'm so bummed =( #will never win frownie face

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANNA KNOW WHO WON AT THE ZAPPED MOVIE =( FORGOT TO ENTER #SO SAD

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOMEBODY LISTEN TO ME I LOVE KATY PERRY'S MUSIC SO KEEP ON MAKING MUSIC KATY PERRY I THINK YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE YOU AND YOUR MUSIC ITS AWESOMENESS!!! =D <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her so much I want to talk to her live and zendaya

    ReplyDelete