Sunday, June 1, 2014

“Best Frozen Party Ever” Sweepstakes (081114)



Prize Pack Includes:

  • $500 Apple Gift Card
  • 32" Smart HDTV
  • Apple TV
  • Large Plush Olaf
  • Disney Spotlight Karaoke Mic
  • Disney Frozen Party Pack for 8
  • 8 Disney Frozen DVD's
  • 8 Disney Frozen Soundtracks

To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, at the time of entry you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and legal residents of and physically located within, the 50 United States or Washington D.C.

Entry Form: http://disneystories.com/disney-frozen-karaoke-party-sweepstakes/
Expires: August 11, 2014


Disney Contests & Sweepstakes searches every day for new opportunities you can enter. CLICK to add Disney Contests & Sweepstakes to your "Favorites" menu and check back here regularly; or "Like" our Disney Contests Facebook Page

1 comment:

  1. I am no more a kid but I honestly had so much fun when I decided to have a mini party of this theme with my sis and cousins. I just can't imagine how kids would go crazy to have such one too! I was searching for my Frozen Birthday Party ideas to add to my collection. I am thankful to come across this post. :)
    God bless!
    -Meow

    ReplyDelete