Friday, April 1, 2016

Disney K.C. Undercover Mission: Vacation Sweepstakes (090416)

Your Daily Mission: You can enter daily for your chance to win a super spy scavenger hunt through Los Angeles and hang with Zendaya from K.C. Undercover!

ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER. Best Western Hotels & Resorts and Disney Channel are sending one lucky Grand Prize Winner and three guests on an unforgettable spy mission. The winner and their family will fly to LA to complete a spy themed scavenger hunt with the help of Zendaya, who will be waiting at a secret final destination.


Advertisement: RoyalCanin $5 Off Coupon.
Save $5 on any (1) Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition 2.5 lbs and larger.

NO PURCHASE/TEXT NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Must be, as of entry, 8-18 years old or parent/legal guardian or grandparent of eligible child, and legal resident of the 50 U.S. or D.C. *Ends 11:59pm (PT) on 9/4/16. To enter, send on your cell phone the key word “MISSION” as an SMS text message to the SMS shortcode 347639 (Disney). Message and data charges apply. Or to enter for free, details on odds of winning, weekly entry periods, and prize descriptions and limitations, click here for Official Rules. Many will enter. Few will win. Get your parent’s permission before entering. If entering via SMS you will receive a confirmation text in response to your entry. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY. Viewing content on app requires subscription with participating TV provider. Details at DisneyChannel.com. Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated.

Entry Form: http://disneychannel.disney.com/mission-sweepstakes
Expires: September 4, 2016

Disney Contests & Sweepstakes searches every day for new opportunities you can enter. CLICK to add Disney Contests & Sweepstakes to your "Favorites" menu and check back here regularly; or "Like" our Disney Contests Facebook Page

    

5 comments:

  1. Omg aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy hope l meet zendaya shes my favorit actress and songer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rely hope I can see zendaya she is a butiful young actress and she expires me and thanks to her I know I can do anything and be cuas her show k.c. undercover I had the best summer ever cus me and my cuzion played spy and we just love her so much we are in love with that insperation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zendaya she is my favorite singer actress and dancer I can get all her moves right and I can sing all the right notes and she inspires me a lot and my mom and brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Zendaya she is my favorite dancer singer and actress and I can sing all her notes and get all her dance moves right and I can get a few of her lines in acting and my mom and my brother and I we all love Zendaya we can't stop singing her songs.

    ReplyDelete