Enter for a chance to win a vacation package for four to the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida.
Southwest wants to send you on an adventure beyond belief!
This summer, Southwest Airlines wants you to discover a place where magic is endless—Walt Disney World® Resort. Come experience all four amazing Theme Parks, filled with new adventures and beloved classics! Plus, be one of the first to explore the all-new Pandora—The World of Avatar, a sprawling land opening May 27 in Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park that features awe-inspiring attractions, themed dining and unique shops.
Affiliate Offer: HONEST CO FREE TRIAL
Sign-up and get a FREE Trial of Honest’s All-natural, safe, and effective products for baby and home.
Vacation package includes:
- Round-trip air travel for winner and three (3) guests on Southwest Airlines between the major gateway airport closest to winner’s residence serviced by Southwest Airlines and the Orlando International Airport. (Subject to restrictions)
- Round-trip ground transportation for four (4) via town car between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort. (Subject to restrictions)
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for four (4) nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Southwest Airlines.
- Four (4) 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper®.
- One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $500.00. (Subject to restrictions)
- One (1) Disney Character Dining experience for four (4) persons. (Subject to availability)
- One (1) Disney Signature Dining experience for four (4) persons. (Subject to availability)
- One (1) Memory Maker product which includes unlimited Disney PhotoPass® Service photos, including those taken at select attractions and dining locations.
- VIP viewing for one (1) parade or show at the Walt Disney World® Resort for four (4) persons. (Subject to availability)
- One (1) Starlight Safari at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge for four (4) persons.
Expires: June 15, 2017